mardi 8 octobre 2013

That's was my Ghania

Ghania was a fighter.
She fought every day in her life, against bull fights, against fascism, against racism. She fought for Palestine, for Leonard Peltier, for Mumia Abu-Jamal...
She never hesitated to put herself in danger, she had been injured in Rodilhan trying to prevent a fucking bull fight, and she was ready to do it again.


Ghania was a wonderful woman. 

She was beautiful, she had the most beautiful smile. She was a very sensitive person. We talked a lot about my brother's death, and she helped me so much.

Ghania was a funny woman.
I'll remember forever the giggles we shared together.
I remember the first time I "met" her; we "squatted" the same fascists FB group against strikes, and I requested her as a friend. As the same time, my dog Kenta Sakamoto wrote also in this group, pretending to be a very reactionary japanese living in France and telling the most awful and stupid things about the strikers (I can't tell how many FB requests he got from those assholes). When I told Ghania the awful japanese was my dog, and that I spent my days apologising to him for having used him that way, she couldn't stop laughing, and she told me many times about that.


Ghania was my elected sister.
I will never forget her.


The music I used for the slideshow is Vergüenza, de Ska-P, against bull fights. She loved it.

 







3 commentaires: